- 4 June 2015: Child Protection Week: The dangers of toxic stress
- 12 June 2015: R30 000 up for grabs in Innovation Edge Challenge
- 6 July 2015: First ECD Hackathon uncovers tech solutions to early learning challenges
- 7 July 2015: Panel debate to explore what’s needed for social innovation in SA to flourish
- 12 May 2016: First comprehensive review of early childhood in South Africa launches
Illifa in the News
SA’s timeliest investment: The first 1000 days of a child’s education. This article first appeared on the Daily Maverick website.
Early Childhood Development: the children can’t wait. This article first appeared on the Ground Up website.
IBM helps angels and computer boffins tackle early childhood development issues. This article first appeared on the New Age website.
Innovation Summit Hackathon: Parenting app takes the innovation prize. This article first appeared on the Silicon Cape website.
Smartphones may be retarding your baby’s development, new study shows. This article first appeared in the Sunday Times newspaper.
More than half of South African children left behind. This article first appeared in Health-E News .
Illifa at a Glance
Guide to ECD in South Africa printable open source document