Side-by-Side is an exciting new health education campaign, which will equip caregivers with the knowledge and confidence to give their young children the best possible start in life.
We are looking for an enthusiastic creative with meticulous attention to detail to join our team in Pretoria as Social Media Coordinator.
If you are as passionate about quality digital content as you are about positive social change in South Africa, then we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will work with the Campaign Manager to manage Side-by-Side’s Facebook page: planning and creating posts, listening and engaging in conversations, ensuring that everyone’s questions are heard and answered, and building a supportive and helpful community for caregivers of young children.
- Work with the Campaign Manager to ensure that all social media activities support the campaign’s objectives
- Work with the Campaign Manager and Communication Manager to design and implement a social media strategy aligned with overall campaign goals
- Write, edit, design, curate, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Report on engagement, growth on regular basis
- Collaborate with campaign partners to ensure that all content is accurate and useful, and that all audience questions are answered timeously and effectively
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor audience engagement
- Run promotions on Facebook and track their success
- Brainstorm and implement new strategies to achieve the campaign’s evolving objectives, including the introduction of additional social media channel if required
- Remain up to date with digital trends, especially the preferences of our target audience; and design tools and applications using this knowledge