The Role of EHP in Supporting ECD Centres
- Understand the importance and practicalities of your role in the registration of ECD centres.
- Realise the contribution you can make to early childhood development in your municipality.
- Have a deeper understanding of the link between by-laws and Child Protection Legislations (Children’s Act).
- Have the ability to apply the required criteria for the Health Inspection Report in different contexts.
- Understand the importance of forming Child Protection Teams in districts and how linkages with Social Workers based in municipalities can play a facilitative role in the registration process.
Programmes and systems
Bhalisa Inkulisa Partial Care Registration System
ECD Infrastructure Support
Early Learning Playgroups
ECD Centre Enrichment
Home Visiting Programme
Ibhayi Lengane First 1000 days relationship support tool
Inclusive ECD programme
Philani Mentor Mothers
Sinovuyo Caring Families Project
Sign up for news
+27 (0) 21 670 9848
+27 (0) 21 670 9840